Dear JOYO fans,
We are delighted to announce that we will occasionally release software upgrades for JOYO to enhance your gaming experiences. Whenever we fix logical bugs, improve interactions, or add more compatible games, we will provide an upgrade. If you encounter any poor gaming experiences, we highly recommend upgrading your JOYO console first to see if the issue is resolved. Here is a simple upgrade process for your reference:
JOYO Smart Board Game Console Upgrade Guide
1. First, make sure your JOYO console is turned on.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth function on your computer.
3. Use the Chrome browser to log in to code.cubyfun.com to access the JOYO Game Design Tool page.
4. Click [Connect] at the top menu bar of the JOYO Game Design Tool page.
5. After scanning, select your JOYO console (the Bluetooth name of the JOYO console is usually in the form of "joyo-FExxxx") in the list.
6. Select the console and click [Pair] to complete the connection to the JOYO console.
7. After the connection is completed, click the [JOYO icon] at the top menu bar.
8. In the pop-up prompt box, select [Update Version] to complete the firmware transfer.
JOYO will automatically upgrade and restart to complete the process.
We humbly request your feedback on ways we could improve the JOYO console. Please kindly email any issues, feedback, or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We greatly appreciate any and all help you can provide in making JOYO a better Board Game Console.
Thank you sincerely!